U.S. citizen can obtain ONLY a 30 day TOURIST visa upon arrival in Taiwan but they will have to pay a landing fee in addition to the consular fee. It is recommended that you obtain a visa prior to departure.
NOTE: – BUSINESS VISA IS REQUIRED
Please send your current valid and signed passport. U.S passport must be valid 6 months beyond intended stay and must have at least one blank visa page. Foreign Embassies cannot issue a visa on a page not labeled as a Visa page. Amendment and Endorsement pages in the back of the passport cannot be used for issuance of a visa.
If you need to renew your passport or apply for a new one click here
Two (2) Passport Size Photos with a White Background.
Proof of Departure
Please send a copy of your round trip airline tickets, or itinerary or e-ticket, or letter of confirmation from a travel agent. The itinerary must show the applicant’s name, date of arrival and departure from the country, and flight information. The Embassy does not recommend purchasing your ticket prior to a visa being issued.
TOURIST OR BUSINESS VISA (U.S & NON-US CITIZENS)
- Non-US citizens – copy of your Resident Alien Card (Green Card) OR a valid US visa (valid visa except B1/B2 visa type plus I-94 in passport). Applicant will need to prove his/her ability to return to the U.S.
- Copy of itinerary from airline or travel agent.
- Proof of sufficient funds. (e.g. copies of bank statements, pay stubs, or proof of employment)
- Copy of confirmed hotel reservations.
- An invitation letter from your business contact in Taiwan. (for business visa only)
- Business Letter from U.S. company. Click here for sample letter (for business visa only)
OFFICIAL or DIPLOMATIC PASSPORT HOLDERS ONLY
- Valid and signed U. S. Official or Diplomatic Passport (valid for at least 6 months past the end date of your stay in Taiwan; with at least one blank visa page)
- Visa Cover Letter from U.S. Department of State
- Letter from sending department or agency addressed to:
“Embassy of (the country you are planning to visit),
Visa Section, Washington D.C.”
The letter must explain all of the following:
Applicant’s position and title
The purpose of the trip
Dates of the intended visit
Contact person in the country you are planning to visit
Previous Visa Copy
If you have been issued a visa prior to this application, you must include a copy of your most recent visa.
Visa Application Form
One (1) Visa Application Form completed and signed Please complete the Taiwan Governments online application form. (Note you are not applying online, only completing the application). When you have completed the application please print and sign before sending to PAVO along with supporting documents.
Fees Per Visa
$ 95.00 / Person / Visa (Rush Process – 5 business day)
|Multiple Entry / 5 years validity / Up to 60 days stay – 5 days process||$ 215.00 / Visa|
|Official or Diplomatic Passport||$ 0.00 / Visa|
Requirements and fees are subject to change without prior notice. All fees are non-refundable if your application was denied by the consulate or the Passport Agency, or if you withdraw your application that has already been submitted to the consulate or Passport Agency.
Complete Order Form
You must download to fill in and sign PAVO’s visa work order
After You have gathered and prepared all the required documents, in order for us to process your application, you also need to fill-in & sign PAVO’s visa work order.
Ship Your Documents
Please forward the completed requirements to:
Passport And Visa Online, LLC. (PAVO)
4601 N. FAIRFAX DRIVE, SUITE # 1200 Arlington, VA 22203
Local Tel: 703-524-PAVO (7286) / 703-524-7280
Toll Free: 1-866-618-VISA (8472)
- Urgent applications should be shipped to PAVO using only UPS or FedEx.
- Please use “Priority Overnight”. Do NOT ship “First Overnight.” This will delay the delivery of your package.
- Please send all the required documents and payment (Money Order, Company Check, Cashier’s Check, American Express, Visa or Master Card) by trackable mail method so that if there’s a delay, you would be able to track and trace your package.